The race to the end...

Fresh out of high school one of my peers died in a car accident. It showed me that any day, any second could be my last. You need to look at life like its your last day everyday. My all time favorite quote was by James Dean saying "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." I try my best to do so.
Sometimes I would sit and think of things that I want to do before I die. I always would say I want to create a bucket list. I loved the movie and one of my favorite shows is the show on MTV called "The Buried Life". Watching these guy go after their dreams and accomplish them was really fantastic. It was just one of the things that made me want to really start a list. Then one day my best friend was saying that she was making one so that's when I sat down and started it.
So here it is. The start of it. I want to show people what I am trying to accomplish, in the process of accomplishing and most of all, what I have accomplished. I think this is going to be a fun journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#29

#16