#50

So on November 6th 2010 I was able to cross number 50 off the list, crowd surfing. My best friend works for her college radio station and was able to get us on the guest list to see Motion City Soundtrack, Say Anything and Saves the Day. We were both very excited. It was a crazy crowd. Thank god we met two sweet guys that took care of us.
When Say Anything came out people got even more crazy and guys started crowd surfing. I kept thinking of my bucket list and was thinking about taking the chance. When Motion City Soundtrack came out more and more guys were being thrown up and one of the guys that was taking care of me threw someone up. So I thought you only live once. I gave my stuff to my friend looked at the guy and told him to throw me up.
I was the first girl of the night to do it. IT WAS FANTASTIC! I loved it. I thrown all the way to on the stage. I was proud of myself.
Never going to forget it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#29

#16